Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Going to Birth a Toddler

My mom gave Rory and I an early gift yesterday.....a 3D/4D ultrasound of little Brody. Here's a list of the crew that went: me and Rory, my mom, my sister Mandy, and my best friends Ashley and Bethany. Ashley came all the way from Florida for this weekend! And Bethany drove up from southern Ohio! Brody is one loved little boy already!

We got confirmation from this ultrasound that Brody is, in fact, going to be the size of a toddler by the time he makes his grand entrance. He is such a chunky monkey! Just wait till you see these pics.....



This is my FAVORITE picture! I think he looks just so sweet and cuddly. But look at the size of those hands and forearm!


We tried so hard for a good face shot but he just would not move those hands! This didn't surprise me, though, because this is exactly how he's been for EVERY ultrasound.


He has his little legs crossed in this picture. And, again, look at the size of his calf! Yikes! And we definitely know he's Rory's son with those toes : )

The ultrasound lady kept commenting on how chunky Brody looked. AAAAND how cute he looked : ). She could also tell that he's got lots of hair already. Rory and I can't wait to see him!

Baby Brody Hoke is 30 weeks + 3 days and counting....

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I predict a perfectly normal 8lbs or less.