Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We're Alive!!!

Yes, we are alive. And, yes, I kind of hate blogging lately. I admit it. : ) As I'm sure everyone already knows already, Brody is going to be a big brother! So what that has translated to is PURE EXHAUSTION for me. I have just in the last couple of weeks started to feel like a normal human being capable of functioning day to day. I am 17 weeks pregnant today and our little munchkin is due March 3rd. I swear its a girl and Rory swears its a boy. We'll see who is right in about 3 weeks : )

As far as the Brodester goes.....he is HUGE! And sooooo much fun. He has a motor that never stops. Hence, the exhaustion for mommy. He is 17 months old now and really becoming a big boy. I've recently enrolled him in a toddler music class at the Y that we go to once a week. He is quite the social stud and already swooning the ladies. Day 1 he went straight for the cute blonde girl. I asked Rory if these kind of things are pre-programmed or what?! And eeeeeeverybody, child and adult, love Brody's hair. I'll try to get a good picture of it but, man oh man, it is kinky curly strawberry blonde. He's such a stud.

Here are a couple of pictures to satisfy you for now. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't busted out the camera at all in about 3 or 4 weeks. My memory card was full and I just recently cleared it.









3 comments:

Beth said...

I think you may have a little Matthew McConaughey on your hands! :-) <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara He's really a handsome little boy he's growing so fast seems he was just a baby yestardayHUH LOVE YA Granma Horner

Anonymous said...

this is the only way i know to contact you just saw coopers picture very cute i had to go back about 5 times both boys are adorable. congragulations